Protect your face from harmful UVA/UVB rays with the Eco Tan Face Sunscreen. This lightweight face sunscreen is Vegan, natural and suitable for sensitive skin types. The lightweight formula is also suitable for acne-prone skin as it rubs in clear and is non-comedogenic.
What are the features of the Eco Tan Face Sunscreen?
- Lightweight texture
- Reef friendly
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- SPF30+ protection
- Formulated for the face
- Formulated with watermelon, cucumber and sunflower
Who is the Eco Tan Face Sunscreen suitable for?
This sunscreen is suitable for those with sensitive skin and acne-prone skin. It’s also certified toxic-free and therefore is suitable for children and expectant mothers, but it’s recommended you carry out a patch test before use.
How do I apply this Eco Tan Sunscreen?
This sunscreen is great for the face as it’s lightweight and non-greasy, it’s recommended that you apply it 20 minutes before sun exposure and every 2 hours after that. It should also be applied after swimming, toweling and perspiring.
The Important Bits you need to know about this oh-so-fab SPF product:
- For children under six months of age, consult with your family physician before use.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum
- To further mitigate the risks of sun exposure, wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure. Sunscreen is only one part of sun protection so wear protective clothing and seek shade. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, towelling and perspiring in accordance with directions.