La Mav Mattifying Powder
La Mav Mattifying Powder is a silky blend of the lightest minerals providing a perfect solution for shine control. Can be used as a base before foundation application to absorb excess oil, or after to create a matte finish especially for oily skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of large pores.
Features & Benefits:
• Absorbs excess oil
• Infused with Vitamin C & Organic Rosehip Oil for additional anti-ageing benefits
• Provides a perfect solution for shine control.
• Long lasting and water resistant
• Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores.
• Quick and easy to apply
• Non-comodegenic, won’t clog pores
• Organic & Certified Toxic Free
• Suitable for all skin types
• No fillers or talc
How To Use:
La Mav Mattifying Powder can be used as a base before foundation application to absorb excess oil, or after to create a matte finish especially for oily skin
1) Place a small amount of La Mav Mattifying Powder into the lid of the jar
2) Press your La Mav Vegan Kabuki Brush into the lid of the jar to collect mineral powder ensuring brush is evenly coated
3) Blend onto the face using downward strokes, focusing on areas prone to shine, such as the chin and nose
3g / 0.10 oz / 0.025kg
About our Anti Ageing Minerals™ Range:
All products in our Anti Ageing Minerals™ range are infused with Vitamin C and Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, providing proven anti-ageing benefits while also nourishing and protecting your skin from free radicals. The Anti Ageing Minerals™ range also offers an effective sun block, due to its use of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. They are safe to use for all skin types, including those with skin conditions such as Rosacea, Eczema and Acne. As with all La Mav products, the Anti Ageing Minerals™ range is 100% Natural, Toxic Free, Cruelty Free, Vegan and contains no fillers or nanoparticles - you will not find talc, bismuth oxychloride, nanoparticles, or binders in any of our products.
Mica (CI 77019), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). *Certified Organic