I say my 5 favourite products 'right now' as it's always changing, my eyes have been opened up to the amazing products on offer that don't negatively affect my health and I can't get enough!
- Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil $32.95 Where has this been all my life!? It's so nourishing and smells really fresh and citrusy. I like to put it on straight after a shower as it absorbs much better, you wont need to wear perfume the day you use this as it smells so good! I'm not even sure if it works on cellulite to be honest, I just love it as an all over body oil.
- Vanessa Megan Nature's Elixir Face Oil (N.E.O) $79.95 This stuff smells seriously good! I use a tiny amount (maybe 4 drops) every night. It felt very counterintuitive at first putting oil on my already oily skin but it hasn't made it worst, in fact it's better now that it was. Isn't it silly that I was fine using acne treatment that bleached my towels because it was so strong, but a little bit of oil and I freak out!
- Humble Body Healing Oil $29.95-$59.95 If you've been playing along at home you'll know I've had 4 major surgeries in the past 12 months and hence I have a lot of scarring. This oil has been AMAZING on my scars, it hasn't made them disappear but it has made them look more like normal skin and less purple. I also love it for getting rid of the little bumps I get on the back of my arms (called keratosis pilaris), I exfoliate then use this healing oil which seems to do the trick.
- Acure Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner $16.95 each This is without a doubt the best sulphate free shampoo I've used. Some sulphate free shampoos don't foam up at all which makes it hard to cover all my hair and I end up using a lot, this shampoo is sulphate free but they've managed to get the formula right so it still foams up. It smells like marzipan, which I'll admit isn't my favourite smell, but once my hair dries the smell is completely gone. The conditioner is very creamy and gives my hair a treatment like condition, my hair is very healthy and shiny now.
- 100% Pure Black Tea Mascara $34.95 I know I keep harping on about how good things smell but this one smells amazing! It's pigmented with black tea, cocoa and blackberries which is why it smells so good. It's also like a lash treatment as it contains ProVitiman B5 and Vitamin E. I read some reviews that it smudged by the end of the day so I was a bit hesitant to buy it but I haven't had that problem at all. The drying time is a little longer than my previous mascara but it's well worth it!
Do you have any favourite products you'd like to add?